Integrated bodywork is an umbrella term for the amalgam of massage techniques utilized to support proper alignment and function of the body. These techniques are tailored to your specific complaint and may include Therapeutic Neuromuscular Technique (TNMT), deep tissue, active-isolated stretching, positional therapy, fascial release, postural and range-of-motion testing, energy work, cupping, gua sha, moxa, or percussive and relaxing touch.
Integrated bodywork can be used to reinforce an acupuncture treatment during a session or scheduled separately as part of your overall treatment plan.
- New Patient Acupuncture 90 minutes: $120
- Follow-up visits – 75 minutes: $85
- Massage and Bodywork: 60 mins $95, 90 mins $130
- Combined Acupuncture and Bodywork – 90 Minutes: $120
- Home Visits: 60mins $125, 75mins $150, 90mins $180